Friday 25 May 2012

You got Hammered By The Hammer

In the name of Allah, Most gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Ok, I blabbed on Twitter about going to White Hart Lane.  But I overslept and woke up at 10 something.  I wanted to go a bit early cos from Crossharbour it takes about an hour to White Hart Lane.  So I changed it up a bit.  Instead of going to Spurs' homeground, I went to the Hammers'............


F.Y.I. Angah's place is West Ham United's territory.  So seeing people wearing the jerseys, having face-paint and the club's jester-hats on the tube during weekends ain't really a surprise.

There weren't many people though.  Obviously cos the season's over but come on.  I was at Old Trafford and the place was jumping.  Gotta look at the club too I guess.  The place was like a graveyard.  And even graveyards have people during daytime.  Here are some picts.....





I went around to see whether they had any other entrances or something.  But to no avail, I couldn't find any.  So I just decided to walk around......

The stadium is on the right but farther up.  The visitors' place was so far away..HARSH >___<"
Take your time sir :-D
He took his friggin' shirt off!  That's one of the reasons I love Malaysia.  Always prepared for summer! XD
A lot of the blocks had Muslim food, ergo Halal
Maybe it was suppose to be 'Ikan Fish Bar'? T___T"
There was a market near the Upton Park tube station.  Fresh stuff, clothes, accessories and all kinds off things.  It was damn packed.....


Well, I think that's it for now.  I gotta plan the other stuff I wanna visit and do.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I hope the English of our people don't become like this

T______T"

5 comments:

ILa_Mardhatillah said...

bestnya jadi traveller!

littledolphin said...

hahaha

we malaysians are always prepared!

Choki said...

@ Naziera : Hehe..Dh ada rezeki kan :-)

Choki said...

@littledolphin : Hehe..Malaysians are awesome!! XD

Pecinta pink^^ said...

bestnye:)