Wednesday 30 May 2012

When A Door Closes, You Smash A Window With A Chair

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Almost exactly 24 hours ago, I got a text message from my little sister (adik angkat actually).

"Syauqi, yer lil sis dpt smbung kmb.  InsyaAllah in 2 years time she's off to ireland.  Alhamdulillah. :)"

After that, I called her straight away.  I was like..."Assalamualaikum!  Adik nyeeee!!! Congrats!!!!"  Haha!!  I was stoked and it wasn't even me who got the chance to go overseas.

In case some of you don't know this Sabreena is my little sister that I met during my high school days in MRSM Kuala Terengganu.  And even after her PMR which resulted in her going to MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba, we still remained close.  We contacted each other even till now.  After getting good results in her SPM he got an interview for MARA to go to Ireland few days ago.  She said it went well.  I guess it really did.  Cos she told me that the results of the interview will be told on the 1st of June.  But she got it on the 29th of May instead which by the way is the date I registered myself into UTMICKL.  She's THAT good you know?

Smart like a super-computer, modest as a person can be
For UPU she got into UIA (PJ).  Since she passed the interview, she won't be going there now I guess.  A good thing too.  But I guess I'll keep that to myself.  Hehe..

;-)

All I can say is...Congrats to you Sab!!  You deserve it!!  And see you next Tuesday!!

XD

By the way guys, do click on the link up there and check out her blog aites?

;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : A friend of mine sorta introduced me to this awesome violinist and judging by the way she performs, she's awesome.  Anybody knows who it is? ;-)

6 comments:

littledolphin said...

wow! congrats to her! :D

P/s vanessa mae kot. heeee

Choki said...

Hehe..She deserves it you know?!! XD

P.S : It's not actually but I guess I can check that Vanessa out..Thanx!! :-D

Lysa said...

She's so clever!! nanti jadi macam blogger Amierah Nabillah yang sekarang tengah futher study kat Ireland in medic :) All the best for her ! :)

Choki said...

@Elysa Sofia : Insya-Allah :-D

Dayang Deno said...

wow!! awesome! congrats for her!!! :)

Choki said...

@deno : I'll pass your congrats to her Insya-Allah :-D Thanx!!