Tuesday 22 May 2012

Well It Bloody Is Now??!!!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, peeps!!

You know, today was quite a  suckish day to be honest.  It's been a while since I saw a movie so since my parents were taking care of Ariq, I though I could just entertain myself and go to the movies.  Oh I was looking for entertainment all right.  I wanted to watch this....

They said that this is one of the best action movies so far.  So I went to the cinema.......

*Walks in and goes to the counter.  3 people.  The ticket girl, a guy who was talking to the manager about some ticket bookings*

Ticket girl : Hiya.  How can I help you?

Me  : Hi there.  I wanna buy 1 ticket to see The Raid?  The 1.45 show.

Ticket girl : The 1.45 show..Ok.

Me : I'm sorry but I'm actually here on holiday so if I use my student ID from back home do I still get the student price?

Ticket girl : Well..Does it state your age?

Me : Not really.  I don't think so.

Ticket girl : Yes well the movie is rated 18.  How old are you?

Me : I'm 19.

Ticket girl : Do you have any documents that state so?

Me : Uhmm..Well I have this...

*Gets my I/C out and shows the 1st 6 numbers*

Me : See there?  93 was there year I was born the '10' is October and '18' is well..18.  So I was born October 18th 1993.

*The girl shows my I/C to her manager, also a lady by the way*

Manager : I'm sorry but unless it states there that you're 19, we still can't let you see the film.  If you carry your passport, then we can let you see the show.

Me : Well you don't expect me to carry my passport around now do you? *I was being VERY..sarcastic.My tone for sarcasm is REALLY unmissable*

Manager : I'm sorry.

Me : *In my head I can just say, "Yeah like bloody hell you're sorry.  Piss off."*

So I just walked away, shaking my head.

What the hell?  What? Just cos I'm Asian and a tourist and a Muslim too you think I'm gonna do all those stuff in the movie??!!!  What??  You think I'm a terrorist or something??!!  You westerners are the ones who are butchering all the Muslims around the world and showing people all around the globe that we are a bad religion and a bad group of people!!

Hey, you English people have kids carrying knives around your bloody hell neighbourhood now, innit?  You should think about your community first!!  And just cos I'm short you don't believe I'm 19??!!!  Pathetic tea-drinking psychos.

Even the people of whom you call "3rd world" don't think like that.  Who's the 3rd world people now?

Can't wait  to go back to Malaysia.  Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku.  I just wish I could bring Angah and his family along.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Sorry for the F-ed up entry.  I'm just so mad and I don't want anybody else to see me like this..EVER

9 comments:

me said...

haha. sabar ea. balik malaysia nanti tengoklah wayang puas2.jgn lpa ic sudah.:)

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

eh, nak tgk wyg mmg kena bwk ic eh? tak tahu lah pulak. sebab selalu pergi ngan parents, tak pyh bwk ic pon. sadis betul tak tahu kena bwk ic..sobs

Unknown said...

oh wow,well if tha was me,I'll get mad too..Take it easy man,you'll be back soon :)

Choki said...

@ Kak Mai : Tp kalo kat Malaysia,saya x yah tunjuk pun I/C kalo nk tengok movie 18 T___T"

Choki said...

@ Miss S : Ada parental guidance mmg x yah.Tp kalo Choki tengok movie yg 18 kat Malaysia pun x yah tunjuk T___T"

Choki said...

@ Shafiqqah Shafie : Tu la pasal..Can't wait -___-"

CikTeddyCorner said...

huh? smpai mcm tu skali..ape ke susahnya nk tngok movie!ahaha sabar aje la =D

Choki said...

@ Cik Teddy : Tau x pe..Leceh btol -___-"

me said...

mmnglah tngok wyng tak mnx ic, tgh jln nnti lau ad roadblock, polis mnx ic. hoho.