Tuesday 22 May 2012

Doctor Cocoa Puff Won't Let Me Fly

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

You know, I only have about 12 days here in London.  It'll be 12 busy days cos I got a lot to see.  Here's the list.......

1) Stadiums

White Hart Lane, home of Tottenham Hotspur
Craven Cottage, Fulham's homeground
Upton Park, West Ham United
Emirates Stadium, The Gunners (I'm not sure I'll like it though
(Last but not least) Stamford Bridge, Chelsea's ground
I'm not sure I'll like the last one either.  But hey, when in London, do as the Londoners do.  Well, some Londoners.  My next mission is to go to.....

2) Museums

Imperial War Museum
Science Museum
Natural History Museum
British Museum
Ok, to those who know me should also know that I ain't that into museums.  I find those stuff boring somtimes.  But if you have guns and dino bones, what the hey, right? XD

And last but not least, my 2nd must-go place after Old Trafford......

3) Wimbledon Lawn Tennis arenas

Wimbledon Lawn Tennis (Lawn cos the court is of grass)
I am a HUGE tennis fan and I've been playing tennis since as long as I can remember, literally.  The Wimbledon Championship is one of the Grand Slams and also one of the major sporting events in the world.  Insya-Allah I'll go there.  Just have to figure out some stuff.

Well, that's a lot of ground to cover.  But Insya-Allah I'll figure it out.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Roger Federer is just the most amazing tennis player in the world.  And he has the awards and titles to prove it!!  XD


4 comments:

Izara Ladyana said...

Tennis court sangat superb !

Choki said...

Hehe.Biasa la Wimbledon ;-D

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

banyaknye stadium dieee.. -_-

Choki said...

Tu la kan? X tau la leh cover ke x sume tu >___<"