Monday 28 May 2012

Spontaneous Me

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Well, today (Still Sunday in London) was all about my randomosity (<-----Is that even a word?) that I'm so very well-known for.  My family and I went to my dad's former classmate's house in Chelmsford, Essex.  Uncle Norman was in MTD (or RMC) with my dad during the 70's.  So we headed to his house and met his family there.

Uncle Norman has Irish blood by the way and his wife is a Malay.  And they have 2 sons, Zain and Zaki but only Zaki was at home........

We hung around in his house for a while and went to Hyland's House near the town center....






Later we went back to the house and had lunch.  But before all the things that I showed you just now, I asked Uncle Norman's wife if Anglia Ruskin University was near there and she said yes.  I told her that I have a friend there.  And guess what??  She told me to invite her for lunch!!


Haha!!  Yup.  My utter randomness has no bounds.  Baizura a.k.a Bai is an architecture student doing her degree in the university I said earlier.  She came with her mom cos her mom was visiting her and also coming back to Malaysia with her on the 4th of June.

We talked and chat.  She's a friend of a friend of mine.  So I guess I can classify her as my friend.  We had some laughs, lunch together and even talked about our experiences in Europe.  We talked about our schools and the good old days when things were much easier.  Well...Easier than now.  Alhamdulillah, everything went well.  And by the way, I got less than a week in London.  I've yet to go to a few more places.  And leaving Ariq will be a pain in the !@#$%(*&^...  But hey, all good things have an ending right?

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Gonna try to sleep early tonight.  Going to the Wimbledon Tennis Arena in less than 12 hours ;-D

7 comments:

StuntWomanWho :) said...

cantik tempat dia :)

Bo the Nerd said...

Wahh...dapat jumpa Uncle Norman and family. Plus, Uncle Norman's wife so nice to invite Syauqi's friend for lunch.
That is Malaysian hospitality for you :)
Enjoy your remaining days there adik :)
Kirim salam ibu & ayah ok. Love you all.

Choki said...

@StuntWomanWho: I know..Lawa gak tmpt die tu :-D

Choki said...

@Bo the Nerd : Hehe..Yup.Insya-Allah

Lysa said...

wahh you really had a great time there. so nice of them kan. :)

-meeSUPERGIRL- said...

wah sonokny dy.. Heh3

CikTeddyCorner said...

speechless..tngok gmbr2 je n sengih sorang2..ahaha