Saturday 19 May 2012

French + Dutch = Frutch (Part 2)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Well here's part 2 of the FRUTCH trip.  That day, we had Kak Zah, ayah's cuzin along with us.  They took took us to Keukenhof.  It's this big flower exhibition.  It's not really in a closed building or anything except for a few parts of the area.


There was the Poland national flag beside the Holland flag cos Poland was the theme this year.  Entering Keukenhof, I was greeted by two ladies in traditional Polish dresses.....


Kak Zah and her husband, Abg Zam showed us all the places where a lot of beautiful flowers were placed and the perfect place to take some shots.  I don't have a DSLR camera but I guess the shots are good if I say so myself.  Ayah also took some shots using his Tab.......

Peek-a-boo!! Haha!! XD


Black tulips
Tulip generation? O_o"

As pure as a white lily
Blown by the wind
A camera lurks between the tulips.  Err -___-"
Not for the easily offended O___o"
My favourite picture :-D
There were also some birds.  Though, I guess it's just to make the place even more beautiful.....





To those who's a friend with me on FB can check out the other picts in my FB page.  Part 3 of FRUTCH coming in 24 hours Insya-Allah.

See you guys on the flip side!!

11 comments:

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

memang jadi tempat wajib pergi melancong lah ni ;D

~Cik Sweety~ said...

owsem nye tulip-tulip tuh.. pndai choki snap erk..

Lysa said...

The flowers are just so enchanting ;) I wish I'll be there someday :0

EruzuLiyana said...

i love flower :) *rasa sangat perempuan*

Zehan Ilyana said...

aaa..lawanya..
:D

wish one day i could go there..:)

Choki said...

Yup!! Sgt btol.Tapi only masa spring la masa ada byk bunga..April or May ;-)

Choki said...

Lawa kan? ^_^ Hehe..Ma kasih kak..

Choki said...

Insya-Allah when you get the chance ;-)

Choki said...

Haha! XD

Choki said...

Insya-Allah Kak M..Rezeki ada gi la eh? :-D

Dayang Deno said...

wahhh.... memang cantik bunga-bunga tulip tu... best la choki dapat sentuh siap cium lagi bunga tu... deno kat sini tengok yg plastik je.. haha :p