Friday 11 May 2012

It Sleeps 5 and It's Got Playstazion (Part 3)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Here's part 3 of the UK trip.  It was the best day of the trip and one of the best days in my life.  If you weren't following my posts, my family and I went on this 4-day UK trip and went to Edinburgh on the 1st day and then we went to Manchester on the 2nd day.  Whether you know me or not and whether you know this or not, I am a HUGE Manchester United fan.  And football has always been one of my favourite sports.  Ever since '98, I just dreamed of coming to United's stadium, Old Trafford a.k.a The Theatre of Dreams.  And guess what...Alhamdulillah...I DID!!

At just the sight of the stadium, I went completely nuts in the car.  And we weren't even at the stadium yet.  I guess I can walk through with you guys about our awesome visit there ;-)





The United Trinity : George Best, Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton (Now, it's SIR Bobby Charlton)
Everything was just too...WOW.  Haha!!  I really can't believe my luck.  After walking around outside of the stadium, we decided to go into the United Megastore where all the merchandise was.....

One of the staff was cool enough to snap a picture with us.

Proof of how legendary and awesome Ryan Giggs is.

Ooh, aah, CANTONA! XD

Another awesome player and legend.
I got myself some stuff and also not forgetting my 2 bros at home are also ginormous (gigantic + enormous) Man United fans.  Don't worry Along and Abg cik.  We bought you 2 some stuff.  Haha!!  ;-)  Sorry guys. All the merch that we bought are all classified.  Hehe.  But I'll post it when I get back home.  I'll post about what I get from here, including my experience.

We paid for the stuff and we discussed on whether or not we'd wanna go on the tour around the stadium which included the field.  Ariq was a bit cranky so Angah and Kak Sha took him to the car and told us to go.  Let's face it, they've been there a few times themselves.  Only a nutjob would say no to a tour around the Theatre of Dreams.  So, of course we went to the Museum and Tour Centre.....

Welcomed by stars XD
Lining up for the next tour session
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing!!  XD

This is proof that United is one of the most or THE most successful football club
The tour guide said that United was leading by 8 with 4 matches to go and they just threw it away (I think that's true) But it was ok cos there trophy cabinet was full and they were waiting for a new one (Let's face it.  That's the reason why).

We're in the locker room!!
Ramli Zainal's jersey wasn't there if you guys are wondering :-P
Me (and Ibu) between the two veterans/legends
The true hero among the heroes
Legends in between legends
The Asian pride in Man United.  Park Ji-Sung!!
Ok that was the locker room and the museum.  The sight of the pitch was just amazing.  Great players walked through the tunnel going onto the field.  From Eric Cantona to Oliver Kahn, and from Pele to Maradona.  And not to mention the likes of George Best too.



Angah said Sir Alex was in tears when they named the stand after him
My FB dp :-P Haha!!

Let's just savour the moment :-3
"Giggs.Tearing you apart since 1991"
One of the people who went on the tour who was also a local said I was sitting on Sir Alex's seat! Thanks Fergie!

Marking the 100th anniversary of Old Trafford, players put some momentos in a time capsule at that spot and it will be opened in another century.
Honestly, to post all the picts is just impossible.  To those who are a friend of mine on FB you can check the picts in the album 'Old Trafford'.

After an awesome time at the stadium we all went to the Premiere Inn in Sheffield.  We all rested and had a good night's sleep.

I just feel so lucky right now.  I waited 14 YEARS to come to Old Trafford.  Finally, I did it.  Insya-Allah I'll post the 4th and last day of the trip ok?

:-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I just love this picture...

Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya ;-D

6 comments:

Dayang Deno said...

wah!!!!!!!!! argghhhhhh!!!! bestnye!!!!!!

choki berjaya membuat deno tersangat jeles sbb deno teringin sangat nak ke sana! MU!!! arghhh!! deno peminat MU tau! choki ni... bestnyee...!!

p/s : tenet slow pun dtg jugak! choki sangat bertuah dapat ke sana.. deno just tengok kat tv jew... huhu... T_T

Choki said...

Hehe..Bkn nye tengok match pun tp best gak la.Hehe ;-) Hehe..Terharu Miss Deno dtg.Susah2 je.Hehe :'-)

P.S:Ada geng blogger yg minat Mu!! Glory,glory Man United!! XD

Zee.Zee™ said...

ryan giggs??
aaaa...???
tak tau laa.. tak tengok bola.. =.=

nina said...

Wehhh best gila best gila! Aku tak pernah pergi luar negara pun, haha

Choki said...

Hahaha..X pe..Ni untuk fans MU terutama skali :-P

Choki said...

Hahaha..Dh rezeki..Rezeki jgn ditolak