Friday 4 May 2012

All Y'all Look Alike

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Alhamdulillah, today my dad and I got the chance to go to The East London Mosque at Whitechapel.  There are many places in London where there is a Muslim community.  Even here in Canary Wharf.  But the Muslim community at Whitechapel is just...Massive.


Masya-Allah.  So many people.  Different people.  Pakistani, white, black, Indian, Bangladeshi, Arab. So many people with one thing in common.  To eternally serve Allah S.W.T.  May all of you had a blesses Friday by Allah S.W.T aites?

;-)

By the way, my family here will be going on a mini UK trip.  We'll be going to Edinburgh tomorrow Insya-Allah.  And on Sunday we'll be going to Manchester.  I think we'll be going to Old Trafford a.k.a The Theatre of Dreams, Man United's home ground Insya-Allah.  We'll be going back to Canary Wharf on that same day.  So I might be away for the weekend.  I'll post as many picts as I can ok?

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I'm thinking of making another blog for my stories.  What do you think my new website should be named?  Leave some comments?  Please and thank you :-)

5 comments:

EruzuLiyana said...

wow, bertuah dapat jejak kaki kat sana muda2 :D

Dayang Deno said...

deno teringin nak pergi sana.. choki beruntung dapat ke sana! :)

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Wow...enjoy ur trip there....

sabr said...

the website should be named, sayaberangan.blogspot or chokirambles.blogspot or myverhalen.blogspot or anything u like bro. hohoho...

Choki said...

Haha..Comments you mmg x leh bla kn kdg2 sis? :-P