Thursday 10 May 2012

It Sleeps 5 and It's Got Playstazion (Part 1)

Assalamualaikum, peeps!!

There's nothing like waking up for the Subuh prayers and blogging right after that.  Haha!!  Well, I'm actually still a bit tired from the trip but hey, I just thought I should tell you guys what happened and where I went the past few days.  Sharing is caring now init? *English accent* Hehe..

On day 1, we slept in Edinburgh, Scotland.  It was an 8-hour trip I think.  But we made a few stops.  We stopped at Newcastle to do our Zuhur and 'Asar prayers (jama' qasar).

During the whole journey all the views were just blissful.  It was just panoramic.  Rolling green hills, vast fields...




Subhan Allah.  Everything was so green.  Haha!!  Soon after pit stopping in Newcastle, we stumbled on a beach at a place called Berwick Upon Tweed.  There was a caravan park where people can buy or rent the caravans and the beauty of it is the view.  The scenery from there was just awesome.

We were all shocked actually to see the beautiful views especially Angah.  You don't get these in Malaysia and being here I guess I'm just blessed.

A couple of hours after that we finally arrived at Edinburgh.  At was damn cold and we were so worried about Ariq.  Instead, he enjoyed 'walking' around with Tok.

It was getting late.  By the time we arrived I think it was 7.45 p.m. and there was still light.  Maghrib was at about 9 something.  So we had a good night's rest at Travelodge in Haymarket.

Well, that's that for day 1.  I wanna get some rest.  It's 6.36 a.m and it's bright outside here in Canary Wharf but I'm so SOOOOO tired and sleepy.  Gotta go.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I'll post day 2 and Insya-Allah day 3 in a few hours aites??  ;-)

4 comments:

littledolphin said...

so green and so cleannn! such a lovely sight! :D

Choki said...

IKR??!! We don't get in Malaysia too often XD

Dayang Deno said...

deno suka sgt view yang cantik tu.. teringin ke sana.. huhu

Choki said...

Hehe.Insya-Allah Miss Deno ;-)