Friday, 11 May 2012

It Sleeps 5 and It's Got Playstazion (Part 4)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, peeps!!

Ok, on the 4th day, we all went to the UK Border Agency to get Ariq's visa.  there were so many people and we waited for so long but I guess it was worth it.  Little Ariq will have his visa soon so that he could go to Malaysia for Raya!  There will be so  many auntys and uncles who will be smothering you, Ariq. Hehe..

XD

Though, there weren't any real drama going back from Sheffield to London.  Just the usual butt-numbing road trip.

All in all though, it was a great trip and one that I will never EVER forget.  Seeing the beauty of Edinburgh, strolling down Blackpool's beach and of course, going to Old Trafford.

I might be away for a few more days.  My parents and I are going to Rotterdam, Holland.  My dad has a cousin there so we're gonna stay at her house with her family.

After that, we're going to Paris for a night.  Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe.  Can't wait.

I'll be going to Rotterdam by airplane and my flight's at 8.30 p.m tonight (3.30 a.m in Malaysia) and Ayah's cousin will pick us up.  We'll be going to Paris by train.  I think it's a 3-hour ride.

Insya-Allah I'll post some stuff like I did recently.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : My dear pet sis, Sabreena, got an interview for a MARA scholarship to do medicine in Ireland.  She said the interview went well.  Proud of you sis!  Your bro here will always pray for you!  ;-)