Saturday 24 March 2012

Sweet Freedom

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Alhamdulillah, my final exam finished about 2 days ago.  It was hellacious T____T"  The only paper that I'm actually confident about is English.  How sad is that right?????

-____-"

But honestly, I feel that bit of adrenaline rush in my head that the exam's over.....


Hehe..Yup.  I don't really know what to post here actually..  I guess I could just share with you guys what's happening so far...

Let's see...  Well, I'm damn worried about my exam results.  I did so bad that I'm considering what patrick said to Spongebob....

Dumber than a sack of diapers....


I don't know..Maybe it's just me.  One thing's for sure, I won't get my 2nd DL.

I'm training early for tennis by the way.  Since I'll be flying to London early next month, I won't be going to MASUM.  Bummer..

:'-(

But hey, it's an annual thing.  So there's always next year.  So I've been training with Aji..K.D..Abg Arab and the rest.  Just thought I should be prepared you know?

I really can't wait for my other friends from other colleges to finish their exams.  We're gonna just hang out and chill.  No worrying about academic stuff...At least for the time being...

O_____o

I'm still at my hostel in KL.  I think I'll be going back tomorrow..Or Monday..Not really sure.  But I AM going back of course.  I've been wanting to post something for quite some time but I couldn't cos I needed to study and all that.  It was a forum about these people who converted to Islam.  It was about their journey to embracing Islam....


Insya-Allah I'll post it on my next post..

:-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

1 comment:

~Cik Sweety~ said...

gud luck ye n have a gud day..cant wait for ur next entry...(^_^)