Thursday 24 May 2012

To Infinity....And Beyond!!

In the name of Allah, Most gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Well, I'm half recovered from what happened yesterday.  So I thought I wanna go to the places I said 2 posts ago.  So I started with the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum.  Both located near the Imperial college here in London.  I went to the Natural History Museum.  Here are the picts......

I love GOOOOOOLD!!
The coelacanth, thought to be extinct for a long time, it was found in the '30's in Brazil.  But NOW they're extinct.
The dodo bird! XD
The far right is the largest egg ever by the now-extinct elephant bird.
Hmmm..Sounds a bit like me O_o" Pffft
Superman will get a heart attack looking at this -___-"
Snakes!!!
Say cheese!!  @__@"
The whale shark can grow up to 12m in length O.o"
T-Rex!!
The one at the back's lucky they didn't have sexual harassment complaints >__<"
It was 2 something already so I asked this girl in a gift shop who happened to be a Muslim (a pretty one too *winkwink*).  She told that there was a faith room where I can solat.  The faith room is for all faiths.  So I went there but there was no place where I can take my wudhu'.  I went to the baby's changing room since the toilet was too crowded and went back to the faith room to solat.

In another place far from home and in search of knowledge there is always a way for Allah to let His Servants to their duties.  Subhan Allah

:'-)

Later I went to the Science Museum next door.

The 1st man in space, Russian man, Yuri Gagarin
Buzz Aldrin being photographed by Neil Armstrong during their mission in 1969
Buzz and Neil's shuttle than landed on the moon during their mission
A part of the moon some astronauts brought back.  That group brought back 384 kg of the moon's surface.
The 1st missile, the V2.  Hitler ordered his people to build it even though it was expensive.  London was one of the targets
Honestly, I didn't have time to cover the whole science museum.  I had to get back cos Kak Sha's friend invited my family to her house for dinner.

Anywho, I'll be going to the other places I mentioned before, Insya-Allah.  I'll keep you guys posted aite?

;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : This guy must've had a pretty tough time growing up with a family name like that....

HAHAHA!!!  XD

2 comments:

Amirah Ahmad Zaki said...

hahahahhaha, ending tu ! :D

btw, i love gooolllldddd toooooo, tp bukan pakai la. simpan je ;)

Choki said...

@ Miss S : Haha..Tu la.Kecian mamat tu masa kecik kn? ;-D

Gold..Mmm..GOOOOLD XD