Tuesday 31 January 2012

Well Isn't That Convinient For you?

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Ok, since my C.T class got cancelled, I guess I should the "canvas".  Actually Pn. Noor Diran will undergo surgery (I think.  Can't actually remember when.Sorry, Puan!! >_<")  The sub lecturer was suppose to come in but I guess something came up.  One by one the guys started to go out of the class.  Haha!!  So of course all of us got out eventually.  Even the head of our section got out.  So I thought it was obvious.  Hehe..

Anywho, to more depressing news, Man United loss 2-1 against Liverpool at Anfield last Saturday and got Ko-ed from the FA Cup.  The Big Mac I was eating with my brother suddenly tasted like eating rubber chickens.  To make matters worse Nadal lost the Australian Open Final to Djokovic in a grueling 5-set match.  Longest ever final in a grand slam which was 5 hours and 53 minutes.  Nole beat Rafa 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5Quite a depressing weekend for me.




I hope he doesn't get TOO comfy bout winning.  This is just the tip of the iceberg, Nole.  You got Wimbledon, Roland Garros and the US Open.  G'luck.  You're gonna need it..

:-P
Enough bout sports for now.  I don't know why but I started reading my Percy Jackson novels again.  I know that all of those things are ridiculous.  Myths..Greek gods and the Mist and all that.  It's just fun to read.  Rick Riordan a.k.a The Myth Master really knows how to put adventure, fantasy and witty puns and jokes together.
It seems like a big joke when I wanted to see the cover but this showed up instead -_-"
Since my phone is quieter than a long time ago, I just don't really know what to do.  Please don't tell me to study.  I know I should but I'm fully aware that my final exam's breathing down my neck.  Final exam's around the table already ("around the corner" makes it sounds like it's still far.  To me 5 weeks is a short time)  and I have yet to master the calculations of the subjects I'm taking.  It's as if the formulae that I know aren't enough, so they shove more down my brain and up my ***.  Mixed that with raging hormones erupting like Mount Krakatoa exploding at the same time as Mount Olympus and Mount Othrys and you'll get an insane guy (Me) knocking on everybody's door yelling "What the hell??!!".  Ok sorry bout that.  Just blowing off some steam.

>_<"

It's quite bizarre what one person can do to you.  How you feel lifeless and think that it's hard to find another.  But alas, as they say.  There are more fish in the sea.  The grass is greener on the side.  But for now.....


I'm a phoenix rising from the ashes
Of old dreams
That were barely easy to forget
I'm hopelessly hopeful
Not to be hopeless enough
While flying across the horizon
Towards the sunset

From afar my feathers are bright
Fiery red to all
Emitting fear to the heart of my foes
Yet the icy cool sky
Grips my heart as I soar
Tears are shed but no one knows

I will rise
Watch me
As I fly..
Fly high
And RISE.. 

See you guys on the flip side!!


P/S : I just noticed I wrote the post in 100% English O.o"

2 comments:

Zehan Ilyana said...

whoa, u wrote the poem on ur own?
nice one..
i like it! :D

CikTeddyCorner said...

I'm happy for Djokovic =)
and i love the poem to0..huhu