Sunday 5 February 2012

Is There No One Else?!

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

"Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I am leaving you with the Book of God (the QUR'AN*) and my SUNNAH (the life style and the behavioral mode of the Prophet), if you follow them you will never go astray. "

-Part of the last sermon of Rasulullah P.B.U.H-

He is by far the greatest man who ever lived.  He was the last Prophet of mankind.  A blessing of The Almighty.  The Chosen One.  He was Muhammad P.B.U.H...

Doubt it all you want but he IS the greatest person who has ever walked this earth.  Some scholars have proven and admitted that.  He turned the course of history, spreading the message of Allah S.W.T.  From the Persians to the Romans, he sent messages. I can only dream of meeting him.  How I long to meet him.  Those who lived during his lifetime are lucky to have lived side by side with him.  To have gone to battle with him in all the Ghazwah (Series of Islam wars against the non-believers)  Now, I can only hope to get his syafa'at and see his face, his radiant smile in Paradise.

We are often blinded...

People scream "Happy New Year!" on the 1st of January
But....
Not many pray and make doa for a better year on the 1st of Muharram

Some send flowers and chocolates to their loved ones on the 14th of February
But.....
Some don't know what to do on the 12th of Rabi'ul Awwal

You know, we're not getting any younger.  But we're too busy with all these stuff that are making us forget our roots.
We often forget that all the things we have right now...ALL OF IT...are temporary..Allah S.W.T can take it back anytime He wants to...
The roof on our heads..the food that we eat..the money that we work for...

It's ok to know a thing or two about other cultures..and also work hard to get what we want in life.  I do that too
Trying to get a 3.50 GPA for every semester ain't a walk in the park people!!
Not to brag...  But I can speak English fluently...
Tapi saya boleh juga cakap Bahasa Melayu...hehehe ;)
I love reading..Music..Playing the guitar.
We can be flexible towards things, don't you think? :)

Anyway, stay true to your roots.  We need to remember that we have more important things to worry about.
We can Solat and pray to have a brighter future.Recite al-Quran whenever w have the chance to do so.that way we can prioritize...

So...I don't want to go on and on about this..all of us should know..

I hope I'm helpful in this...Whatever that is good that I'm writing is from Allah S.W.T...The things that i write that is bad is from my own arrogance

Since it's the 12th Rabi'ul Awwal or Maulidur Rasul...I would like to wish all Muslims......
A Happy Maulidur Rasul...
Sollu 'ala Rasulillah Habibil Mustofa
Sejahtera ke atas Rasulullah S.A.W.  Yang Terpilih
Peace be upon The Messanger..The Chosen One..

He may be gone...but will forever be in our hearts :')

See you guys on the flip side!!
P/S : I have the story in my mind and head already.  A sequel.  I thought of writing it here tonight but Maulidur Rasul is WAAAAAY more important.  Just wait ok?  Patience is a virtue! ;-)

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

No other human is greater than HIM
Ukhwah fi sabilillah
Muhammad P.B.U.H :)

Zehan Ilyana said...

great entry..:D
moga kita lebih mengutamakan yang utama dari yang lainnya..:)

Muhammad , peace be upon him..:)