Sunday 1 January 2012

A New Power Is Rising

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

So I guess I should say....
Haha...Yeah!! Happy New Year everybody!! Let's all hope that 2012 will be a great year and better than 2011 but worse than 2013.  Hehe...Let's see..  There are some things I have to and want to say I guess... Hmmm..Where to start?

Let's start with my parents....
Ibu and ayah.......
Ibu..Ayah..I love you both so much.  I might not be here where I am if it weren't for ibu and ayah.  I know I haven't been the best son any parent could ask for.  But know that I'm trying to be all that I can to be so.  I'm doing all I can to do well..In everything...Studies..Life..I'm making no promises.  But I  will do my best and let u both live a better life.  I love the both of you so so very the strong XD

My siblings and nephew and my entire family........

Along, angah, abg cik, Kak Aza, Kak Sha and Kaisan, Tok Esah...everybody in the family..
All of you have been sticking out for me all my life.  Appreciate it soooo much.  Love all o-y'all.  I know I've been difficult.  But hey, that's what littlest brothers are for.  Hehe...

My awesome friends...

Petey..Fatin..Fahyn..Nik..Amira..Nurnatasha Nadiah..Myra..UTM people....
I don't know how a guy like me can be so blessed to have people like you guys in my life.  Not sure if I really deserve any of u guys.  Grateful's what I think...Thanx a million.(Sorry that there are some of my friends I didn't mention here.  Love you guys too :-) )










*Flashback moment*

Well let's see..What was 2011 like?  Hmmmm.  Well..For starters, working in Kenny Rogers.  Damn that was a hell of great time.  3 months of waitering and making drinks.  True, there were some unruly customers.  But hey, it makes the job more interesting.  Thanks to Cik Jeffri, Cik Aimah, Cik As, Cik Yaya and Cik Su.  Managers who really made my shifts an adventure by being a pain.  Haha (kidding)
And of course the staffers..Adli, Mus, Zaren, Sarah, Alham and all the other staffers.  I hope all of you guys will have a great year.  Insya-Allah.

SPM results..  Daaaaaamn.  My result hit me hard.  I was depressed for a long time.  Even working didn't get my mind off it.  But hey, that's y we have mamak stalls and hawkers and sidewalk cafes rite?  Hehe.  It seemed crazy that my parents and I drove all the way to KT and spent the night there to get my EXPECTED/UNEXPECTED result.  But, in the end I guess the result DID result into something else though.  Hehe..

Next stop, UTMICKL.  Who knew with my kind of result I could get into one of the best engineering institutes in the country.  And it's in the college life where I learned a lot of things (and still learning) on life..love..friendship..hardwork..respect..patience...And honestly, a lot of other things.  Alhamdulillah I got my 1st Dean's List with a 3.54 GPA.  My 2nd sem is on its 7th week at the start of January 2012.  Currently on the prowl for my 2nd Dean's List.  Insya-Allah :-)

The break up...  Yeah.  Uhmmm..There's nothing much to say..or write..whichever you want.  Nurnatasha Nadiah?  I know we had our ups and downs.  We had our fun.  But hey, it's life right?  To find a replacement will somewhat be hard for me.  But not impossible.  Hope you have a good life in the future.  I know we're not together.  But I'm not going anywhere.  I'm still here, buddy ;-)

New Year's Resolution time!!

1) I will try to become a better Muslim.  I have my faith in Him.  I'm a Muslim first, Malaysian second.

2) I will do my best to succeed in my studies.  I wanna get that JPA Scholarship.  I'm gonna have to step it up a notch.

3) Be a better son, brother and friend.  To my family and those who know me, I'm sorry for all my past mistakes.  Let's start a new chapter ok? :-)

4) I will do more unexpected things.  Curious me saying that?  Hehe.  I guess you have to wait for next year's post then ;-)

Well then.  That wraps up the 1st post of 2012 I suppose.  I gotta jet and see what 2012 has to offer.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S: I got good reviews for my "Match Made In Heaven" story.  I'm plotting some stories in my head already.  Insya-Allah I will make more stories and post it here :-)

1 comment:

Zehan Ilyana said...

happy new year..:)