Sunday 29 January 2012

This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

Assalamualaikum, y'all

Haha!! I'm not in UTM yet.  Nak tengok final Australian Open 2012 dekat rumah in HD.  Hehe... ;-)

Showdown at Melbourne
Oh yeah!! The first seeded Serbian, Novak Djokovic (right) against the Spanish second seed, Rafael Nadal.  Of course I prefer Rafa to win.  But who knows kan?  Djokovic kejar balik masa lawan Andy Murray during the semis.  So it will either be this...............


Or this......


Hopefully it'll be the former rather than the latter.  Who will win??  I'm watching it right now!!!
Astro 832 on HD WOO-HOO!! XD

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : I might not be around to blog that much anymore cos my finals dah dekat.  5 more weeks..

5 comments:

littledolphin said...

i prefer djokovic.i dont like rafael nadal since i was form 2.haha.i dislike his hair.er,i know unreasonable reason.but i was just annoyed when a friend of mine tulis besar-besar kat whiteboard dalam bilik dia,'rafael nadal loves me!'

ok i'm sorry. :3

Choki said...

hahaha!! Mcm tu plak dh..I have my own personal reasons la y I prefer nadal..It's quite dangerous kalo write it here O_o

CikTeddyCorner said...

x suke la nadal.hehe
hey,all the best yaw for ur final..amin =)

~Cik Sweety~ said...

oh..gud luck yea(^_^)

Zehan Ilyana said...

err...siapakah kedua-dua ini? hoho

study smart for ur exam yea! :D