Tuesday, 3 January 2012

It's A Bird! It's A Plane!

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

So....I haven't been that free lately.  Got tests and quizzes to study for.  Yesterday I had Instrumentation and Measurements test.  Just now, about half an hour ago, I finished my Engineering Maths test.

Yup.  And tomorrow I got Circuit Theory quiz.  It's just a quiz right? 

WRONG!!!!

Well, technically it IS just a quiz.  But I need all the marks I can get to maintain my grades.  Been having a lot of mental and emotional break down lately.  Not that anybody would notice since I'm always smiling.  But hey, I don't want people saying things like "Poor you" or "I'm sorry that......."  People say they're sorry but they're not really helping.  Just a little if it makes you happy.

I gotta jet.  Take my mind off things.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : I hate it when people say "He/she was there for me.  But you weren't."  The "He/she" doesn't matter cos we all know who's the one that's always saying it......