Tuesday 3 January 2012

It's A Bird! It's A Plane!

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

So....I haven't been that free lately.  Got tests and quizzes to study for.  Yesterday I had Instrumentation and Measurements test.  Just now, about half an hour ago, I finished my Engineering Maths test.

Yup.  And tomorrow I got Circuit Theory quiz.  It's just a quiz right? 

WRONG!!!!

Well, technically it IS just a quiz.  But I need all the marks I can get to maintain my grades.  Been having a lot of mental and emotional break down lately.  Not that anybody would notice since I'm always smiling.  But hey, I don't want people saying things like "Poor you" or "I'm sorry that......."  People say they're sorry but they're not really helping.  Just a little if it makes you happy.

I gotta jet.  Take my mind off things.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : I hate it when people say "He/she was there for me.  But you weren't."  The "He/she" doesn't matter cos we all know who's the one that's always saying it......

2 comments:

Zehan Ilyana said...

i love ur p/s...:)
gudluck for tests and quizzes...:)

p/s: life is complicated. it knocks us down.
and very cruel to us. no matter in what aspect, love life, family, friends, study...
but, thats the way Allah teach us...
to be a better person..
keep smiling and keep being a strong person..
and yeah, i love hlovate so much..heheh

Syira Rara said...

hai..sy baru follow ur blog..nanti singgah la blog sy yea, kalau sudi follow laa...(^_^)