Friday 27 January 2012

Subhanaka Rabbi..Subhanak

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Salam Jumu'ah mubarakah to all.  I hope all of you have a blessed Friday today on the 3rd of Rabi'ul Awwal.

:-)

Sekarang ni, saya just nk cerita la.  Sejak saya balik dari UTM hari Sabtu yg lepas, Alhamdulillah ada la jugak saya dapat peluang gi Solat subuh berjema'ah dekat Masjid Sultan Salahudin Abdul Aziz Shah a.k.a Masjid Negeri dalam kalangan orang2 Shah Alam.

Kalau nk ikutkan saya biasanya pergi masa hari Jumaat sbb masa tu ada Sujud Sejadah.  But this time la, my parents kerah my abg cik and I suruh kitorg gi skali. Bukan on Friday je.  Sejak hari Ahad lepas lg.  The atmosphere of doing the congregation prayers (solat) in a mosque....  To me it's something quite surreal compared to when you're doing your prayers alone in your house.

Whenever I go into the prayer hall, mmg rasa sejuk je.  Not just because they have a/c there but it's the surrounding that effects me.  Ni baru masuk Masjid Neger kat Shah Alam...
I remember the time when I first did 'umrah when I was 9.  Alhamdulillah Allah bagi rezki for me to visit the Holy Land of Muslims and see everything in front of my eyes.  Everything that I've always wanted to see....
Masjid Nabawi (Masjid Rasul)
Ka'abah
Last but not least, Masjidil Haram
The atmosphere was electric.  Everybody was wearing a jubah and also kain ihram.  Orang ramai tawaf.  Solat ramai2.  The melodious voice of the imam reciting surahs.  It was one of the most amazing experience in my life.

Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go again la.  Kalau bukan masa terdekat ni (sbb nk study first), maybe masa dh kahwin nnt.  Boleh saya gi dgn isteri tersayang.  Insya-Allah if I have the money I'll bring my parents along with me.  Maybe I'll let my parents go first before I go there.  Ada duit lebih, saya leh buat Haji.  Kalo saya x de rezeki masa umur muda, I'll just hope that my kids will help their mother and I live one of our dreams which is to go there.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait la kan??  Allah is Great..And Allah is Just.  He treats His Servants in the way He Knows Best.  If I hope and strive to get His Blessings, Insya-Allah He'll give me the chance...  Insya-Allah.
Well..I gotta go.  Again, Salam Jumu'ah Mubarakah to all my brothers and sisters of Islam.  May He bless you always.

Wassalam...
See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : I think most of you know the meaning to the title up there but to those who don't...
It means..
Glorious thy are, My Lord..Glorious thy are
Maha Suci Engkau, Tuhanku..Maha Suci Engkau

3 comments:

me said...

choki!!!da ad geng company choki2 lah..ni haa..ni prmpuan..haha..http://bebelancikchokie.blogspot.com/...kira okaylah kan..haha

CikTeddyCorner said...

mmg bile masuk masjid,trus trase damai je hati..kebesaranNYa =)

Zehan Ilyana said...

akk pernah solat kat masjid negeri ni beberapa kali..
:)
suasa dia nyaman..:)