Wednesday 13 July 2011

High 5!

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Those who follow me on Facebook (FB) should know my status before I posted my blog link and the one that I said I miss my parents (still do btw) recently :

"I wish I'm Mark Zuckerberg rite now cos if I was I won't need to study for the Programming test tomorrow T_T"

That was about 22 hours ago.  Honestly, I don't really have a clue what I'm learning in Programming...Until today that is..Alhamdulillah I can understand most of the stuff thanx to En. Nadzari.  The test that was suppose to be done the afternoon today was postponed to next Wednesday.  We had some slides from the Programming stuff to learn so we didn't exactly have enough time.  After my lecturer said the test will be postponed, I was like...........

WOO-HOOOOO!!!
I was shitting bricks, man @_@ I panicked! I went early to campus to do some programming of my own to practice in the library.  Even with the Programming book, I still couldn't figure out what to do.  Then 3 of my course mates came (Ifkar,Nadiah,Farah) They helped me to figure it out.  Even saw some tutorials on Programming.  But still though, I was freaking out a bit lot.  


Then in class I just kept looking at my watch.  Really glad it's postponed.  Now, I got other things to worry about.  Engineering Maths, Electric Circuit, tennis practice....Things just keep getting better and better...


Speaking of which, I finished tennis at 5 just now.  Started at 3.  It was for Co-Q.  Let's just say that I'm not getting better @.@ hehehe.....


Well, I gtg now.  Got a few things to settle.


See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: