Thursday 21 July 2011

It's Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Well...Sorry that I haven't been updating my blog lately.  Been busy with some stuff.  Assignments, tests, studying.  Paintball managing.  But we'll get to that a bit later.

The main thing about what I'm gonna post today is about......................


Oh yeah...Is it so hard to answer a question from your lecturer?  Even if you don't know the real answer, do you need to give crappy answers?  You think saying all the BS answers is so funny?  I think a lecturer doesn't think that way.  Hell, even I don't think that.  All she did was ask who was the first person to go around the world according to the westerners' perspective.  If you don't know, then just shut your pie-hole.  Don't give out stupid answers.  Almost everybody did that.  I myself didn't know who it was.  So I just kept quiet.

I'm sure everybody knows this but to those who DON'T know.....If your teacher is mad at you, all the knowledge you get from him/her is not blessed (berkat).  Then when you flunk out on your test, you'll start kicking yourselves and blaming everybody else.  I mean...Come on..Take a few seconds and think back on what you've done.  Is that so hard?  Or that little brain of yours just can't comprehend it?  If our teens are all like this...Rude..Always misbehaving...Then we just have to kiss our "WAWASAN 2020" goodbye.

Enough about that.  I really gotta get my studying mood on.  Electric circuit test tomorrow.  Engineering maths assignment (trigonometry and polar coordinates T_T) also due tomorrow..TITAS assignment..Ethnic relations assignment..The college life is REEEEEALLY great...

And I also need to find sponsors for the paintball tournament that UTM will be doing as a part of "Temmasya 2011", a festival that will be held on the 16-18 September 2011 at Kolej Kediaman Siswa Jaya (KSJ).  I'll give all the details about the fest some other time.  The paintball tournament will be held on the last day of the fest (18.09.2011).  And I have yet to get the sponsors for it.  At least RM2000.  I have some companies in mind.  But to any of you who wants to help me out, please do.  My chatbox is always open ;-)

That's it I guess..I gotta run..

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : Sorry for the harsh words or sarcastic comments..

No comments: