Tuesday 26 July 2011

Even The Hardcore Can Feel

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Hmmm..a lot's in my head rite now.  I don't know why.  It's not like I wanted the load on my head or whatever.  Too much mental baggage I guess.  But don't forget the emotional baggage too.  Damn I just hate that.  

Now ain't that just 'peachy' T_T
I'm so tired.  Can't I just take a break from all this crap I'm getting?  Why can't I just be close to those who I care about.  My family, my best amigo....her..

:'-(

At least give a sign that shows everybody is there for me when I need them the most.  I don't wanna wander off and "accidentally" dive down a valley or anything.

Ok...I'm not that stupid to throw my life away like that.  At least I have my way of remembering those around me.  Even the toughest of the toughest needs someone, man.

Anyway, I got an Ethnic Relations test tonight.  I hope I can score..

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: