Friday 8 July 2011

Relax...And Take A Chill Pill While You're At It

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

After how-long-I don't-even-know hours, I think I need a break from the Engineering Maths.  The friggin' numbers keep floating off the pages and swirl around my head.  Trust me...When you're not that good with numbers, things like that tend to happen.  SERIOUSLY.....



T_T

Anywho, I can't really work in silence.  Those who know me, know that.  So I've been doing my work while listening to a few songs.  Throw in some Taking Back Sunday...Avenged Sevenfold..Incubus..Dashboard Confessionals and some Mayday Parade songs, I'm good to go.  I'm sure some of you think that I can't focus if I do that.  But trust me, it works for me.  I've been doing it for ages.  So yeah.  I'm weird that way.

It turns out that I was picked to be the AJK for the sports division for block B of my hostel.  I sooooo don't want it.  I had a rough time having to take charge of something.  But hey, maybe it'll be fun...MAYBE.....

*Insert suspense sound effect here*

Hmmm...I don't really think I could go home this week though.  That stupid rally on the 9th of this month.  What's up with this world? aiyoooooo...I got tennis training on Sunday morning.  So I think I'm gonna have to stay at my college for the weekend.

Well..I think I gotta go.

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: