Tuesday 12 July 2011

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

You know what?  I miss my family right now.  My parents especially.  And I can't forget my brothers of course.  Annoying as they are, I still miss them.  And of course my sisters-in-law.  Needless to say, my whole family even though my house is quite near my college.

ALTHOUGH................

You wanna know who I also miss so very damn much??

Muhammad Kaisan
Oh yeeeaaaah.  Haha!! I would like all of y'all to meet my nephew, Kaisan!

:-D

This sweet and  cute little guy is my first bro's kid.  It was quite sad not to be there when he was born though :-/

25th of April 2010, The historical day


I was in my MRSM (boarding school) in Kuala Terengganu at the time.  My ayah has 2 titles now...Ayah and Tok Mi and my ibu got that too.  She is now Ibu and Tok Wan.  When Kaisan was born my parents haven't decided what their new-born grandson should call them.  But it's decided now :-D 

And seriously though....He's growing up fast.  

Ayah and his grandson
Kaisan can walk already now.  He rarely cries though.  And when he cries...It's just.......HEARTBREAKING............





At this time he can climb up the stairs on his own but with adult supervision.
He's the cutest thing ever, man! I can't wait to see him again.  When he laughs and smiles, it just makes your heart melt.

This picture is not tempered with.  That's what was written on the screen ;-)
:'-)

Well...I gotta run...But I think Kaisan here has message for you.  Give it to them Kaisan! :-D

SMILE AND LAUGH!! :-D
 See you guys on the flip side!!

2 comments:

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

Alolo, Choki, your Kaisan is so adorable. :O

anahiettah afibs said...

testing2..yes no yes no.. sayaaa suka gmbar last tu