Tuesday 19 July 2011

Don't You Think It's Better To Start All Over Again?

Assalamualaikum everybody!!


People scream "Happy New Year!" on the 1st of January.
But....
Not many pray and make doa for a better year on the 1st of Muharram.

Some send flowers and chocolates to their loved ones on the 14th of February.
But.....
Some don't know what to do on the 12th of Rabi'ul Awwal.

You know..We're not getting any younger..but we're too busy with all these stuff that's making us forget our roots..
We all forget that all the things we have right now...ALL OF IT...are temporary..Allah S.W.T can take it back anytime He wants to...
The roof on our heads..the food that we eat..the money that we work for...EVERYTHING....

It's ok to know a thing or two about other cultures..and also work hard to get what we want in life..I do that too...
I play the guitar..And maybe a little on the drums..I listen to music..I love playing sports...
And not to brag...but I can speak English fluently...
Tapi saya boleh juga cakap Bahasa Melayu...hehehe ;)
We can be flexible towards things, don't you think?? :)

Anyway..Stay true to your roots...We need to remember that we hove more important things to worry about..
We can Solat and pray to have a brighter future..That way we can prioritize...

So...I don't want to go on and on about this..All of us should know know this

I hope I'm helpful in this...Whatever that is good that I'm writing/typing is from Allah S.W.T...The things that i write/type that is bad is from my own arrogance.

Since we're getting nearer to the month of Ramadhan, I just wanna wish a happy month of Ramadhan and happy fasting to all my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world.  Let's cleanse ourself in the blessed month of Ramadhan.  And may our aqidah and iman be as strong as those who lived during the time of our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and his companions.

Sollu 'ala Rasulillah Habibil Mustofa
Sejahtera ke atas Rasulullah S.A.W.
Peace be upon The Messanger..The Chosen One..

He may be gone...But will forever be in our hearts :')

Wassalam...

No comments: