Saturday 9 July 2011

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Assalamualaikum everyone!!

I've been quite bored sometimes, just being alone in my room.  Remembering all my loved ones just makes it even worse.  But it's ok though.  I have a way to get out of that state...............


Oh yeeeaaah.  Hahaha!! That's right..  I know we have our own comedians in Malaysia.  Nabil..Sepah..Jozan and many more.  But this guy is hilarious.  He's Canadian btw..  His parents are Indian.  They migrated to Canada and Russell was born in Canada.  I've been watching his stand-ups for quite some time now.  And he just gets better and better.  But his act sometimes have that racial twists in it.  So his act is not actually for the easily offended..But hey, if you don't even TRY to listen to his shows here, SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT REAL BAD.....SOMEBODY.

Ok..If you dont like him, you gotta love this guy...............


Gabriel Iglesias.  Hahahaha!! He's another comedian from the states..Bakersfield, LA to be exact.  And btw, he's not fat he's just fluffy :-D (You gotta see his shows to get the joke) When he does his shows, he always has new materials.  So yeah...he's good at his job.  Don't believe me? Check this out.

Yeah..When I'm down and I want more reasons to laugh than usual, their shows can do just that.  I wonder who could win in a comedy stand-off..Hmmmm..

Anyway, there will be a cleaning session for my hostel block.  Can't say that I'm looking forward to it though

T_T

I got some work to finish up too..So......Tomorrow will be a very VERY busy day.

See you guys on the flip side!!

1 comment:

Ibu said...

Dik, I miss your "Sinta" imitations (gosh!! I totally forgot the guy's name). You're not bad urself, you know? I won't be surprised one of these days u'll end up on the stage like Russel or the fluffy one. Hehehe!!!