Tuesday 5 July 2011

It's Called Awesome

Assalamualaikum everyone!!


Anybody remember this? The Nokia 3310.  Those who had this phone were considered successful and stylish.  People would try to get close to the guy, hoping that he would treat them for lunch or something.

(Ok..The last one was just me but you get my point)

They had "suitcase-sized" phones way before the 3310.  You could kill a guy with that, man.  Seriously @_@

Then came the Playstation (PS)............

Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Oh yeaaaah.  I had lots of fun with these consoles.  But the PS3 is by far the best console I have ever played.  The graphics and all that is just AWESOME....

Back to the phones "division"...Along came the BlackBerry (BB).......

The new BB Bold 9900
Touchscreen, 5.0 MP up to 32GB on the memory card..Just when you think that it couldn't get any better, right?? ;-)

There's also the new Samsung Galaxy S II..........

Samsung Galaxy S II
You can check out the specs for the latest gadgets that I said and more here.

I have my fair share of hand phones too..But honestly?? I want a BB too..Or a touchscreen phone..But hey I'm happy where I am now...........

The Nokia E71
Yeah..I'm doing ok with this one.  Now that I'm in college I need it even MORE.  All I need is a phone that I can use to call and text my loved ones and listen to my music.  And maybe play some games..Hehehe ;-) But that doesn't mean I won't try to get me a new phone.  Haha!! I'll find my way :-)

Well.  I gotta go.  Assignments and stuff you know.

See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: