Sunday 24 July 2011

All I Need Is To Find Inner Peace..Wait...What?

Assalamualaikum everybody!!

Friday's Electric Circuit test yesterday was a massacre, man.  Imagine having nightmares about giant man-eating calculators chasing you everywhere after that test @_@ IKR??!! 

Well..I'm gonna have to do all the assignments and what not.  Damn it why do I feel lazy.  And so tired. 

I wish it's that easy... O.o
Not only that, I still have to find sponsors for that paintball tournament.  I have some contacts that I found.  I just need to call them...Hmmm...I always wonder what would happen if I screw up..What would be the worst-case scenario.  But I don't intend to find out though.  I wanna make everything right.  That's it.  Simple right? If you think that, you have no idea how wrong you are.

Anywho..we'll start the first day of Ramadhan in about a week.  Can't wait actually.  It's the only time when I actually feel that I won't get bothered or annoyed.  Honestly.  But that's my school days.  College days?? Right now??


See you guys on the flip side!!

No comments: