Sunday 29 April 2012

You Will Be Swimming With The Fishes

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing good here in Canary Wharf.  This morning (UK time) I went to the See Woo Cash and Carry...

It's like a super market there but not as big as Tesco or Giant I think.  And guess what, Malaysia has some stuff there.  Here are some pics.................


A JAKIM halal logo
Wherever I go, Maggi is always at heart.  Haha!!
Yup.  There was also the fresh seafood section.  It wasn't that big of a section but there were lots of seafood stuff.  Eels, crabs, clams.  Lots of fish too.  From talapia to salmon.  We bought butt-loads of stuff that were only 74.50 pounds.  Technically for the locals that is DAAAAMN cheap.  But if you convert it to Ringgit, it's DAAAMN EXPENSIVE!!  We actually bought all the food stuff that should last till I go back in June.  Haha!!  So, I guess it was quite cheap in pounds.  Alhamdulillah, rezeki.

:-)

By the way, Alhamdulillah, I got +ve reviews on the last story I wrote (Intertwined Minds).  I posted it here and also put it in my notes on FB.  So most people commented there.  And they did told me to write more.  Not forgetting my fellow bloggers too.  Thanks for the comments, support and ideas.  Love you guys!!

XD

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : A new chapter is already in the making.  Insya-Allah I'll post it A.S.A.P :-)

19 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Dude write more and more! Mwehehehehe!
I thought the pic shows a warehouse that has a pool...apparently it's a mart!
The colour of the sauce seems different though.
See Woo sounds like a chinese name. I See WOO over there from here XDD.
Nice floating buttons^^

Choki said...

It's cos it IS Chinese.Haha!! Thanx for the 'floaties' btw XD

ILa_Mardhatillah said...

nice entry dik!haa..kt moscow un ade jugak maggi

littledolphin said...

wah so cool! bangga kot tgk produk malaysia ada kat sana.even kat philippine pun,kalau nampak malaysian brand dah excited gila.hahaha.

must keep on writing syauqi!

one of my dreams is too see malaysian english writers establish an international reputation.mana lah tahu kan? hehe .

Choki said...

AMIIIN..Insya-Allah..Thanx Hana!! XD

Choki said...

Hehe..Thanx kak ;-)

Zee.Zee™ said...

pergi tak ajak aku.. =.=

Choki said...

Ala kalo pasar dkt Malaysia kan byk.Hahaha :-P

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Gud luck with ur writting...r u studying there? I tot u r visiting ur sister the other day...

Choki said...

I'm not studying here..I am visiting till the end of my break which is till June ;-)

EruzuLiyana said...

bila dah kat negara luar, nampak barangan buatan malaysia memang excited giler la. nasib je kami tak gila masa tuh. haha :D

Choki said...

Hahaha XD (Y)

Bo the Nerd said...

What the fish? Where's the fish? hehehe....nice entry adik. Ada durian ke kat See Woo?

ch000tz said...

1st time here, enjoying reading ur journal. Followed you and feel free to follow me back xoxo

CikTeddyCorner said...

wah Malaysia..eh tetibe rase bangga.ahaks

Choki said...

Durian ada..Masuk2 pintu je,tu yg 1st kitorg bau.Haha!! XD

Choki said...

Cool..Thanx for stopping by ;-)

Choki said...

Tau x pe.Masa kitorg nmpk logo JAKIM and maggi pe benda sume,mcm jakun gile.Haha :-D

Dayang Deno said...

barangan nestle ni ada di mana2 kan? nesle mmg terbaik! tapi kalau kat luar negara mmg kena pastikan halal dan ada logo jakim.. deno tak pernah pergi jauh... paling jauh singapore n bawa bekal sendri.. hehe