Sunday, 29 April 2012

You Will Be Swimming With The Fishes

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing good here in Canary Wharf.  This morning (UK time) I went to the See Woo Cash and Carry...

It's like a super market there but not as big as Tesco or Giant I think.  And guess what, Malaysia has some stuff there.  Here are some pics.................


A JAKIM halal logo
Wherever I go, Maggi is always at heart.  Haha!!
Yup.  There was also the fresh seafood section.  It wasn't that big of a section but there were lots of seafood stuff.  Eels, crabs, clams.  Lots of fish too.  From talapia to salmon.  We bought butt-loads of stuff that were only 74.50 pounds.  Technically for the locals that is DAAAAMN cheap.  But if you convert it to Ringgit, it's DAAAMN EXPENSIVE!!  We actually bought all the food stuff that should last till I go back in June.  Haha!!  So, I guess it was quite cheap in pounds.  Alhamdulillah, rezeki.

:-)

By the way, Alhamdulillah, I got +ve reviews on the last story I wrote (Intertwined Minds).  I posted it here and also put it in my notes on FB.  So most people commented there.  And they did told me to write more.  Not forgetting my fellow bloggers too.  Thanks for the comments, support and ideas.  Love you guys!!

XD

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : A new chapter is already in the making.  Insya-Allah I'll post it A.S.A.P :-)