Tuesday 3 April 2012

I Feel Like Reminiscing...Remin-icing??

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Hmmm.  I somehow became a bit nostalgic, reminiscing on the times in KT.  Being in Kuala Terengganu, far away from home.  It was something else for me.  I've been in MRSM before F4.  I went to Jelebu but going to the East Coast?  All I can think was.....DAAAAAMN..


But I guess I got a lot from the 2 years in MRSM KT.  After all, I did APPLIED for the place...





It was a bit stupid..I know T__T" But I had my reasons.  Here are some stuff that happened................

Had my 1st DL for Sem 1...3.59 to be exact.  Which led me to become one of the candidates for the SRC/BWP (Student Representative Council/Badan Wakil Pelajar)  And lo and behold I got to be one of the SRCs.  Vice President 2 actually.  I went to a lot of events.  Drama fest..Sports fest (Tennis) Nadwah Islamiah (Hafazan)..Debate (as the 2nd speaker)..Tunas Saintis (Presented for the Engineering category..ALONE..So sad) 2nd sem I dropped to a 3.18 (Major downgrade..I know)

That was F4..In F5..Things were crazier I think.....

I didn't wanna go to any major events.  My grades were too bad and I ain't that smart compared to the others either.  We had the PGF (Peer Group Facilitator) programme.  1st sem as a 5th former, Alhamdulillah I got 3.61.  But since the 2nd sem is based on MARA trial papers, (which are mind blowing-ly tough and insanely annoying) I got a 2.8 something..  Had an awesome performance at our annual dinner.  We performed 'So Far Away' by Avenged Sevenfold and Revolusi by Bunkface.  Had a great time.  P.I.R.A.T.E.S was the name of our batch....

P - Perfect
I - Inspiration
R - Remains
A - Among
T - These
E - Excellent
S - Students

Of course we had our differences.  I got into some fights myself.  Not proud of it by the way...

But that's what happens when you care about that group of people I guess.......

Menggedik with 'Kak' Fahyn and Nik a.k.a Abi..Hehe

Zuhair (Left) and Syahir buat prangai gila diorg

Layan je la..Haha!!

Time prep mlm..Keje x de..Mata berat..Ape lg? Haha

Cikgu Norizan's B'day!!

Fadhli a.k.a Awe masa time sblom gi PSP..Pakai baju org DS! Haha XD

Syamil (Suzon) Bilal....ter...sohor?? Errr O_o" Awesoooome :-D

B'buka kat rumah Ustadz Din.I got the eyeball!! Want some? XD

Aku dgn Abi buat perangai.  Hehe....
Suruh buat benda lain dia buat benda lain...
Haaaa..That's more like it XD
Abi's belated birthday celebration after the last class..

Damn I miss performing >___<"




(From left : Me, Poje, Haikal, Amal (behind Haikal) and Zharif)
My PGF...Me,Amal,Abi and Fahyn
Not Clark Kent...Din Kent!! Haha
I miss the good old days.  They're doing a reunion in KT in May.  And to get the SPM certificates but I'll still be in London at the time.  Oh well..No rezeki..

Tomorrow's the appointment.  Gotta get some shut eye.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P/S : Once a P.I.R.A.T.E....always a P.I.R.A.T.E

12 comments:

CikTeddyCorner said...

oh penah stay terengganu la..cik org terengganu.hehe

erm eyeball tu masih simpan ke?haha

Liselle MonCherie said...

Wow,boarding schools are the best..how I miss school days T_T....

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Those photos make me miss my school days.....sob sob sob.....really miss them all...

Choki said...

Haha..Dh x simpan dh XD Haha!!

~Cik Sweety~ said...

memory duk asrama mmg best.. kdg2 yg pahit tu bole jdi manis tau..(^_^)

Ayu said...

cokie2.. still remember me? huhu.. mmg those pic yg ka stated kat atas mengimbau kenangan lama. sgt seronok kalu diingt balik.. hehe.. thanks ea ^^

Lysa said...

tak pernah duduk asrama.. eh tahu main gitar?

Zee.Zee™ said...

waaa...hebat kau kat KT, :D

Choki said...

Ha'ah..Almost 10 years already :-)

Choki said...

Sedih gile ko br tau ke? T_____T"

cikAlynn said...

choki!! pics patriotik 5 tadak ponnnnn! mcm nilah presiden....! =.=

Aneeza Tajudin said...

omg how i miss those hard times .being in KT wassssss miserable.wellll.for me but it did taught me some life lessons :) have a great life choki ! and keep those blogs coming in! :)