Thursday 12 April 2012

Pretend You're A Tourist

Assalamualaikum, everyone!!

Been quite an experience here in Canary Wharf and it's my 6th day here.  It's 8.45 right now while I'm typing this.  And my parents and I got back from our morning walk an hour ago.  So far we've walked in the morning for 2 days straight now.  It's damn cold.  I guess I just have to get use to it.  My hands were so cold they went numb..

>_<"

Anywho, other than that, it's been awesome........

We went to the Millwall docks.  The scenery is amazing.  Houses, sunrise..The ships that dock.  The Millwall Docks use to be one of the busiest docks here in the 1900's.

Here are some picts for you guys....

Ibu and ayah wanna strike a pose

On the right it says 'pay here', but the left is the meter O___o"

These are Barclays rental bikes.  Sewa je ;-)
I also bought a new phone number.  It's O2.  It's easier for me to contact my angah and his wife.  You know, in case I get lost...

-___-"

Ibu and ayah also bought new numbers.


As you might know, it's already spring here.  Well..Early spring.  The flowers are starting to bloom.....

The walks we've been having our quite relaxing.  We even took some pictures too..........

I think the one that's chasing the other duck is the male..Right? Hehe...

Ours are all black and green and blue.  Look at theirs!!  This might make Justin Bieber go nuts!  Haha!!

Mayor of London!  Haha ;-)

31 years of marriage and still going strong..WOO-HOO!! XD

By the way, my family and I are actually planning to go to Paris, Rotterdam (Holland/the Netherlands) and Edinburgh (Scotland) in May.  Transports here are just like the flights...  The earlier you book, the cheaper it is.  So I'll keep you guys posted aites?

From London, with love.  (Hehehe ;-) )

See you guys on the flip side!!

11 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Whoa! Cool!
The flowers are nice,and I think the Europeans are busy with their spring Cleaning~ ehehehe :D
It's nice seeing you have a great time there pal
*American Accent*

Choki said...

Thanx love *English accent* ;-)

Anonymous said...

erkk incik awak faham malay kan? hee

puan ibu dan incik ayah awk sgt romantik :D

tong sampah yg sgt cantik, tak sampai hati pulak nak bang sampah dalam tu.-,-

kenapa tak bawak sis, nak ikut wuu :D

Choki said...

Iye kak.Saya faham.Saya fasih dalam Bahasa Melayu dan juga Bahasa Inggeris.Jgn salah anggap yg saya tulis blog saya dalam Bahasa Inggeris,saya x suka Bahasa Melayu eh? And yes..Ibu bapa saya mmg romantik :-)

Kitty said...

OMG Choki! So how is London in spring? I've only been able to visit England and Paris during winter few months ago. So are you going to France via train?

Ahaha those garbage bin looks so cool. :D

Hehehe the ducks are cute. Where did you see them? I only saw ducks when I went to Stratford.

By the way, I too like to blog in English. It's a good practice, you keep it up man :)

anahiettah afibs said...

choki......hurmm.... kirimsalam london..hehehhe

Choki said...

Hahaha XD

nabila azmi said...

seronoknye tgok org tu jln2...hihi..have a good day=)=)

Zehan Ilyana said...

omagattt!!!
i'm so super duper jealoussssssssssss!
nak pergi uk, paris and holland jugak!!!
T_T

Choki said...

Hehehe..Insya-Allah Kak M,you'll get the chance aites? ;-)

Dayang Deno said...

wow!!! seronoknyaaaaa.... nak jugak pegi... cuti2 mcm nie boring duk umah la... jom amik deno kat umah choki... ! heeeeee :p