Friday 6 April 2012

Can't Wait

Assalamualaikum, y'all!!

Salam Jumu'ah Mubarakah to all my brothers and sisters in Islam.  So far, it's been a great day Alhamdulillah.  Woke up at 5.30 a.m to go to the mosque for the Subuh prayers and Sujud Sejadah..Had breakfast with my parents (Roti telur bawang and nescafe tarik..Things I might miss during my 2 months in UK >_<" ) And now I'm online-ing at my parents' office.  It's an orphanage in Sect 2 Shah Alam.  Some of you might have heard it.  Rumah Aman.........



I'll be hanging out with Petey and Fatin after the Friday Prayers Insya-Allah.  Can't wait for that.  And I'll be packing the stuff for the "UK Invasion" tomorrow.  Haha!!

I'll post some picts tonight if I can Insya-Allah.  If I can't do so...Well, this might be my lost post.  UK, here I come!!

:-P

P/S : If you're reading this Kak M, don't beat yourself up too much about it.  It's ok ;-)

5 comments:

Dayang Deno said...

seronoknya..!! jgn lupa update cerita di sana okeh!! deno cuti sem nie duk rumah je... heeee :p

Zehan Ilyana said...

whoa..u will go for 2 months?
wah..have a nice trip..choki...:)

rumah aman? hm...:)

p/s: but i still feel bad about it..;')

Choki said...

Insya-Allah..Leh kot :-D

Choki said...

Yeah.2 months.Naaaah..X pe.You don't have to belanja also..Hehe..It's ok ;-)

Lysa said...

update first before going to UK!!! this is ugutan. k -__- Buy me some presents there :D