Thursday 19 April 2012

Shake Your Groove Thing

Assalamualaikum, everybody!!

It's been almost 2 years since I last performed in front of a crowd.  It'd be a cool way to celebrate my b'day or an achievement with family and friends of course.  And give my thanks to Allah S.W.T of course.  But sometimes I just want that feeling when I'm letting loose.  You know what I mean?

I always have these fantasies or dreams to perform some songs in front of crowds.  Here are those 'some'...

1. Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
2. Looking Up - Paramore
3. Shameless - All Time Low
4. 21 Guns - Greenday
5. Faith (When I Let You Down) - Taking Back Sunday <------A bit ironic this one
6. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
7. Somebody To Call My Own - We The Kings
8. I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes) - The Used
9. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
10. Fix You - Coldplay
11. Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings <-----I know I've done this one but I just wanna do it again XD
12. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
13. I Feel Like Dancin' - All Time Low
14. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
15. Walk - Foo Fighters

There you go.  It's quite a list but actually, that's not even half of it.  Basically, I wanna play all We The Kings songs in front of a crowd.  Especially their latest album.  Just for the fun of it you know?  People screaming and chanting...Singing along with you...Stage dives..Crowd yelling your name when you do guitar solos.

I don't think I'll get the chance though.  But who knows right?  Maybe when the seniors are having their dinner or functions or something, they might call me to 'blow their minds'.  Haha!!

Thank GOD for wishful thinking T___T"

Trying to figure 'it' out right now.  The right approach.  That's all I'm aiming.  I really hope I can.

In other 'news', my prologue is not yet finished.  Insya-Allah I'll finish it withing 24 hours...Cos it's 9.30 a.m. in London right now..

>___<"

See you guys on the flip side!!


2 comments:

Lysa said...

Who knows you might get the chances one day?Sing 21guns for me! :D

Choki said...

Haha..I did a jam session for that song once..It was awesome ;-)