Wednesday 3 April 2013

As If....

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Alhamdulillah, I've finished my 2nd year of diploma 2 days ago.  I feel like I'm not doing much right now.  I really wanna make my semester break worth while.  I do however got some plans laid out.

I got my MRSM KK reunion.  The 06-08 batch, my batch.  It's only been 5 years but hey, just thought I'd take the chance to meet up with some old friends.  It's just a 2-day thing.  19th-20th of April.  Regrettable to say that not everybody will go.  Some still have classes, some are far away from KK and some are in other continents.  Oh well, might as well make the best of it aye?

:-)

Gonna watch some movies too.  Since I don't have that many friends, might be watching alone.  It's bloody sad, innit?


As if you guys care I go alone or not.  Pfffft...

Anywho, still figuring out what to do for the whole 2 months.  Gonna start writing chapter of my "UK Tales" series In Sya-Allah.  Got the plot but just wanna find the right words.

See you guys on the flips side!!

P.S: I think I'm gonna learn NOT to trust people.  Wanna turn myself heartless.

2 comments:

Dayang Deno said...

choki dah mula semester break ya...? happy holiday choki!!

btw choki, gambar kat atas tu dalam cerita New Groove kan? waahhhh... dah lama betul tak tengok cerita raja yang jadi Ilama tu...! hihi, memang best cerita tu.. hihik^^

Farhan Baharin said...

wah you're going? bestnya. i'm stuck here in Sarawak. really hoped that i could join too.

kirim salam kat cikgu2 :)