Friday 5 April 2013

TAIJ - Thank Allah It's Jumu'ah

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Alhamdulillah, Allah S.W.T has given me His Blessing and Graced me with an opportunity to witness and experience another Friday on His earth.

Today was a great day.  Not only did I get to do Solat Jumu'ah, I got a reply on Twitter by a famous singer/songwriter and celebrity.  Any guesses?

Here he is!!


Yup! Raef, singer-songwriter of Awakening Records replied my tweet on Twitter.  Ok, I know what you're thinking.  "Big whoop", "so what?"...  Hey, I just started my semester break and this is one way of starting it.  Electronic engineering is a tough course and after weeks of busting my head and studying for finals, I think I deserve it.  So thank you, my brother!  It's not everyday you get a reply from a famous person innit?  Haha!!

;-)

Raef, who's also a compSci high school teacher, do songs and covers with a little Islamic twists in them.  Just to name a few, Chris Brown's "With You", Rebecca Black's "It's Friday" which he changed to "It's Jumuah" and lots more.  You guys should check him out on YouTube.  Amazing talent from an amazing Muslim brother.

What a way to complete a Friday. <----- Hey, that rhymes! XD

By the way, guys, In Sya-Allah I'll be live tweeting the Manchester derby live at Old Trafford but from my house next Tuesday at 3 a.m (Malaysia time).  The BPL's top two teams going at it.  I dare say that it's the most anticipated match of the season.  Being a Man United fan since '98, it should be clear who I want to win that game.

That's it, guys.  Gotta get some Z's.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: TAIJ - Thank ALLAH It's Jumu'ah  ;-)

No comments: