Thursday 4 April 2013

Olympus Has Fallen

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, guys!

I got a plan cancelled today (Thursday).  It still didn't mean that I shouldn't have a good time and go out right?  So I just thought I'd go to Subang Parade.  Today is the FIRST time I've ever watched a movie ALONE.  I watched a movie that's been in a lot of my friends' mouth...........


Such a lame and depressing way to enjoy myself.  Watching a movie alone.  Pfffft..


Anyway, "Olympus Has Fallen" is an awesome movie and it's worth every penny.  An attack on the White House during a meeting between the US President [Aaron Eckhart (Battle: Los Angeles)] and the PM of South Korea makes the headlines as Mike Banning [Gerard Butler (300)], ex-secret service-turn-worker-at-the-national-treasurer, tries to save the president, who he personally body guarded 18 months before after an accident involving the first lady.

With betrayal, friendship, loyalty and patriotism being the key plots and themes, this fast-paced movie is bound to knock you guys off your seats.  Other stars like Rick Yune (The Fast and the Furious), Morgan Freeman (Dark Night Series) and Dylan McDermott (The Perks of Being a Wallflower), will make the movie even better.

To me though, Gerard Butler was amazing in it.  A real badass in the movie.  I think it's his best performance since "300".  One movie down, a lot more to go during my 2 month-break.

I also used another RM50 voucher of mine to buy this....


Waited quite a long time for this sequel to "Legend".  Can't wait to read it..

I guess things worked out for the best today.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Always look for the silver lining, people.

No comments: