Monday 15 April 2013

It's Not Everybody You Become A Year Older

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Today on the 15th of April, my family and I celebrate a birthday of a member.  He's freakishly annoying and gets on my nerves.  He's insanely unstable but in a good way I suppose <------ Hehehe...


Happy b'day brothaaaa!! May Allah bless you always and give you a long and happy life In Sya-Allah.

I guess you got a present from Man United cos they won 2-0 against Stoke City with goals from Michael Carrick and Robin Van Persie.  2 more wins and a draw (at least) and we'll win the title for the 20th time!

That's all I guess.  Damn tired here.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: A busy week coming towards me.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

Dayang Deno said...

happy birthday for him too! btw, nampak garang la....