Friday 12 April 2013

You Can't NOT Laugh

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Well, I don't actually have any idea what to write.  I'm a bit caught up with this really short story I told you guys about.  I do, however, have these pictures I thought I wanna put.  Hehe...


This is like crazily funny in a cute way!


The so call "evolution of man".  Haha!! You can never go wrong with Mock The Week.


Got this from a friend who posted it on Facebook.  So true!! XDD


Thanks to Madamoiselle for this!


I wish my cousins had Russell's cousin's sense of humour.  Hehe..


So THAT'S how he got famous! Haha!!  Russell Howard, ladies and gentleman! XD

You see, it's okay to laugh once in a while innit?

;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: Starting next week, it's gonna be quite a ride.

1 comment:

Dayang Deno said...

paling kelakar kucing tu!!!! hahaha ~