Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bewilderment

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

It's always a wonder to me on how the world can be a dangerous place to live in.  The behaviour of people.  It just bewilders me.  You know?  At first you pour out your soul to a person.  The next second, that person works up a riot that could make everybody in the world thinks the apocalypse is coming.

It takes a strong person to go through such a thing.  I haven't thought about it but I'm really starting to doubt myself............


On a much lighter note, Manchester United will be facing West Ham United at Upton Park on Thursday, 2.45 a.m (Malaysian time).  This away game is vital to Man United as they only need 7 points to clinch their 20th league title.  That said, they need at least 2 wins and a draw.  With their remaining matches, I think it's quite doable.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I don't really approve bringing other people into MY problems.  Would YOU?

No comments: