Friday 19 April 2013

A Loooooong Ride

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

First of all, Salam Jumu'ah Mubarakah to all my brothers and sisters of Islam.  May all of us be showered with His Blessing on this blessed day.  In Sya-Allah...

There are a few more things of course.  United drew 2-2 against West Ham United at Upton Park.  Goals by Vaz Te and Mohamed Diame from West Ham and Antonio Valencia and Robin Van Persie from Manchester United.  RVP's equalizer was offside after looking at the replay but the goal still stood.  Despite dropping points, Man United are inching closer to their 20th premiere league title and they need just 66 points to do so.

Glory glory Man United!!

Anywho, this might be my last post for about a week.  I will be going to MRSM KK late this afternoon for a a small reunion.  I'll be meeting my old schoolmates and we'll be staying there for the weekend.  There are also some of our "super seniors" cos me and my mates will be doing some activities with students over the weekend.  So from today till Sunday I'll be in Negeri Sembilan.  Can't wait.

It doesn't end there.  After getting back from there on Sunday, I will be going to my hostel in UTM KL the next day.  Monday to Thursday I'll be training my arse off for the MASUM selections.  The tennis try outs will be happening next weekend at UTM Skudai.  Totally psyched about this.

2 states in 2 weeks?  No problem hopefully.

By the way, Along and his family are already on there way to London to visit Angah.  2-week vaca for them.  Hopefully they'll make the best of it.  And of course return in one piece.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: I might not be able to live tweet United's next matches :-(

No comments: