Friday 29 March 2013

Of Hopes and Dreams

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Assalamua'alikum, y'all!!

First of all, TGIJ everybody!  May all my brothers and sisters of Islam has a blessed Friday from our Lord In Sya-Allah.

Alhamdulillah, my nightmare is about to end.  I got one last paper next Monday at 9 a.m.  Electronic Manufacturing Process (E.M.P).  To be honest, I think it's more of a reading kind of subject.  No calculations. At least not in this particular syllabus though.  Still, I'm not taking any chances.  Just one final push till the end of my 2nd year of Diploma in Electronic Engineering in UTM KL

I'm not really sure on how to get home though.  Don't wanna cos a fuss in my family because I might be going home on Tuesday.  Might hitch a ride with Aji but that still remains to be seen.

By the way, a reminder to you football fans, In Sya-Allah I will be commentating/live tweeting on United's match against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light this Saturday at 8.45 from the UTM KL hostel.  To follow the live tweets and also to follow ME, you can find my name, Syauqi Kusyairi or..............

@syauqistump1810

Went to the tennis shop my friends keep talking about at Ampang Park yesterday.  I'm telling you guys, that place is a like a haven for tennis lover (Not HEAVEN.  That's just too much).  I picked up a good pair of Nike shoes. My first thought: Bloody hell, that's cheap!!  It ain't easy finding a good pair of tennis shoes for under RM200 nowadays.  I got the money but I'm saving it for something else.  I don't wanna burden my parents either so I'm a bit in the middle of the road here.  I'll find a way.  I usually do.

Anyway, I'll be blogging and what not more when the exam finishes.  I got 2 months of break ahead but I'll be working to get some money.  I'm also already working on the chapter of my 'UK Tales' series.  In Sya-Allah I'll make 2 chapters during the 2 months.

Stay awesome, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S: TGIJ - Thank God It's Jumu'ah

1 comment:

Bo the Nerd said...

What is the store's name? Nak pergi tengok jugak...