Tuesday 24 July 2012

Find Your Way

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Hope everyone's having a great Ramadhan so far.  I know I AM.  Despite my hectic schedule, assignments to be handed in and tests.  I got 3 tests this week.  Electronics I (Wednesday), Higher Engineering Maths (Thursday) and Digital Electronics II (Friday)  3 days in a row, 3 tests.  That'll keep me busy for a while.

Alhamdulillah.  My Ramadhan schedule is going good.  Although I have YET to do the Tarawih prayers in full, I still spend some time to do it at the surau.  And my al-Quran recitation is also going better than expected so far.  Insya-Allah I'll khatam by the end of Ramadhan.  Maybe I should tell you how you can do that while I still have some time online right now.  This way of finishing the al-Quran has been around for a while and I've been doing it for the past 2 years I think (3 years including 2012).

Ok, we have 5 obligatory prayers everyday.  We have 30 parts (juzu') in the al-Quran.  Each parts are approx. 25 pages.  Give or take.  So after every prayer, you should recite 5 pages.  Times that by 5, you'll get 25 pages.  If there are about 26 or 27 pages in a particular part, there's no harm in reciting a little more now innit?

;-)

Try to make some time IF you can to do this as it's just another way to get Allah S.W.T's blessing in this month that's full of Barakah.  Ramadhan comes only once every year.  Imagine if this year's might be your last.

Don't waste it.  Embrace it.  LIVE IT.

So far I broke my fast only once with my family so far which was last Saturday.  So for the past 2 days, I've bought only nasi campur.............


One of the perks when you're bujang.

XD

I haven't gone to any Ramadhan Bazar yet.  Soon Insya-Allah.

Hey, you guys wanna try to win a Samsung Galaxy S3?  Or maybe a MacBook Pro with retina display?  Check THIS out!!  (Sempat lagi nak buat iklan ni.  Haha!!)

Wish me luck for all the tests guys.  Seriously, I'm gonna need it.

By the way, Happy brithday to one of my bestest best friends (Eh? Ada ke bestest? O.o"), Fatin Hanan!  May Allah bless her always and give you a long and happy life.  AMIIIIN.Insya-Allah

No clearer picture.  Hehe..

XD

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I don't think I'll be blogging for the next few days.  So to my loyal readers (IF ANY), Really sorry bout that :-(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye Choki..
Wish all the best for u exam..yeah,doing great in ramadhan.As much as we can..may god bless us.And,the last but not least,i wish happy belated birthday for you bestiee..hehe..=)

.........cP~ said...

Salam.

Salam Ramadhan..

Dayang Deno said...

hye choki!!!! sori sis lama tak dtg...