Saturday 21 July 2012

Ramadhan Is Here

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

Alhamdulillah, Allah S.W.T sees me fit to meet Ramadhan again this year.  Got back from Shah Alam yesterday in the afternoon.  Since I got just one class of Fridays, I just thought I ought to go back early.

My local surau was filled with people for the Tarawih prayers of course as it's the 1st one.  Since my brother hadn't came back yet from Segamat, I just walked.  Not a reason not to go you know?  Hopefully this year's Ramadhan will be better than last year's.  Let's just say that the Ramadhan of 1432 H/2011 is not one of my best ones in my life.  One that I don't really wanna remember.

Well, Happy fasting everyone!!  May Allah S.W.T cleanse us from all our sins Insya-Allah.

By the way, do check this out.  Help these poor kids.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Don't do anything that will 'batal' your fast people!  Naughty-naughty XD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

salam ramadhan al-mubarak.=)

maryQmohar said...

If it's batal-ed naturally? XD

Dayang Deno said...

salam ramdahan choki! takmo ponteng puasa eh... hihik :)