Sunday 15 July 2012

COME ON!! (FesC Edition)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Have you guys ever get that sickening feeling that there are just people who are just too....'Against' you?  If you have, that means we're in the same boat.  I don't think I can live with people being unfair and just lie straight to my face.

As you guys might know, I competed in UTMKL's Festival of Sports and Culture (FesC..I think that's how it's spelt)  Of course, it didn't go my way.  What's new right?

Ok I lost the the 1st match in the 1st round fair and square but I still got through to the 2nd round.  That's when everything started to go haywire.

3 sets.  Best of 2.  Tie-break system since we didn't have a lot of time.  So first to reach 11 wins a set.  Seems easy right?  Not if you have a couple of *Insert 'bad' words here* as opponents and/or umpires.  My shots were mostly and clearly 'in' by a mile but it was called 'out'.  My opponent's shots were pretty damn 'out' by miles but it was called 'in'.  Come on.  That ain't fair.  This was for the singles category.  The doubles category?  Same thing happened.

You wanna know what made me pissed the most?  I had to win both matches in the 2nd round to go through to the semis for the singles category.  But of course, all hell broke loose when people conspire against you (I know it's not good to make assumptions like that but if you guys are in my predicament, y'all may wanna agree with me).  I came back from a set down..To match point.  My opponent smashed the ball and it was 'out' by light years (that's stretching it but it's true).  But they called it 'in'.  Of course I protested.  Then they all just ganged up on me and said to replay the point.  I was !@#$%^& pissed, I was.  In the end I lost the match and I didn't get to go to the next round.

I've never shown my angry side much to other people in my college.  Last night was my 2nd time.  My not-so-potty mouth turned to the filthiest one in the world last night at that particular moment.  Ashamed, embarrassed and totally f-ing mad, I just took a walk around the campus since we played at campus.

I didn't take many pictures of myself though.  Only 1 actually.  I was too busy getting ripped off....

Aji (Far right) and Abg Arab (next to Aji) against the Aero guys

My 1st singles match
I'll go straight down to the climax then.  For the ladies singles, Alhamdulillah, Kak Tiah won the bronze and Kak Hannah won gold.  Both matches were hardly fought and the players were down-right exhausted.  Congrats Kak Hannah and Kak Tiah!!  XD

Kak Hannah (left) of JURUTEK, my group vs Shahidah of PEMKA



For the men's doubles, Abg Arab and Aji lost in the semis.  It was a close fight but luck just wasn't on their side.  The 3rd and fourth placing will start this morning in a few.  G'luck guys!!  COME ON!!

:-D

Well, I don't think I'll be playing tennis for a while.  I'll give you guys the reason in my next very short post Inysa-Allah.

;-)

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Sorry for the strong language.  I'm too damn pissed.

No comments: