Monday 16 July 2012

Back To The Drawing Board

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

I just wanna post these 2 picts up.......

The string snapped.  Nothing unusual right?

The frame's busted.  O___o"
Gonna start collecting some cash now.

Anywho, my group, JURUTEK, got bronze for the men's doubles in tennis.  Congrats, guys!!

XD

Overall, JURUTEK got 3rd place.  I don't actually know who got 1st cos I was busy with my assignment.  I don't care to be honest.

*Shrugs*

Well, gotta go, people!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Insya-Allah Ramadhan starts this Saturday.  And I'm really excited about that fact.  What about you guys?

2 comments:

Zehan Ilyana said...

i'm excited too waiting for this coming ramadhan...:)

selamat menyambut ramadhan al murak choki..:)

maryQmohar said...

Neghvegh, mon ami... Oui.

Je neghvegh indeed.

But yeay..! Ramadhan's back againnn ^^ x) x)