Sunday 22 July 2012

Things Are Looking Up

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, peeps!!

Alhamdulillah the 1st day of Ramadhan went well.  Though, I could've done better.  Gonna have to go back tomorrow.  Yet my assignments are not finished.  I don't know why I feel so fatigued lately.  Even during classes.  I'm awake but I feel so tired.  Well, it's something that I'm gonna have to go through I guess.

I just hope that 1433 H's / 2012's Ramadhan will be better than the last.  Imagine walking into a dream that seems to be perfect.  And just when you get to the best bits of the dream, a stupid giant black hole erupts and swallow you whole.  That was sort of what happened to me last year.  But hey, no bloody black hole can stop me from getting up again.  Haha!!

Cos for me, it's ok to fall down.  Cos if you don't fall down you won't get any experience.  Falling down is ok just as long as..................

You fall...with style


Hehe.  You guys know Thomas Alva Edison?  The guy who invented the light bulb.  In the process of creating the light bulb, he did 10,000 tries until he got it right.  But according to him.....

"I have not failed.  I've just discovered 10,000 ways that won't work."

To those who think they're down in the dumps, chin up.  That's why we got friends you know.  Life will be pretty darn crappy if you don't have anybody to talk to.  Just ask for company.  Text someone.  Call somebody or just give your friend a hug.  Trust me, things'll start to look up.

Allah S.W.T is Great.  And He doesn't test His Servants with burdens that they can't bear.  For He is the Most Merciful.

Well, happy fasting people!  ;-)

By the way, do show your support for Malaysia's Olympic Team right here.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : How was your 1st Ramadhan?  :-D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hye Choki..
Yeah,fasting make us feel exhausted.But with patience,everything feel much better.Isn't it??..God wouldn't put something hard in our life if he thought we weren't strong enough to get through it...=)

maryQmohar said...

MON AMI!!!!!! AHAHHA guess wwwhhhaaat I seriously thought you're referring to me the moment I SSSAWWW the "Falling with Style~"-ish phrase you know?!?!?!? XDDDDDDDD

And oh. NO... I dislike my 1st day of Ramadhan this year. 1st time tak penuh terawih. ON THE 1ST DAY ITSELF. .... SEDIHH T.T

Mira Weng said...

I can relate to falling. But with style? Hmm... blom lagi kot. Haha funny pic btw :)