Tuesday 10 July 2012

FedEx-ed The 7th Title

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

I know it's a bit late but I just GOTTA post this up..............


After 4 sets, Roger Federer clinched his 7th Wimbledon title, matching tennis great, Pete Sampras.  He struggled in the 1st set, which concluded with Andy Murray winning 4-6.  Andy Murray is the 1st Brit to get into the Wimbledon final since Bunny Austin in 1938.  Me, being a Federer fan for so long already had a bad feeling after Roger lost the 1st set

But the Swiss Maestro made the comeback on the 2nd set with a 7-5 win.  In the 3rd set with each player winning a game each, it started to pour heavily so it took about 40 minutes for the roof of Center Court to close and the air-cond to kick in.

By the way, Posh and Becks were also there.  Along with the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, and her sister Pippa.  Sir Alex Ferguson was there too.  I'm sure he wanted to see a fellow Scotsman win the Wimbledon.  Too bad.  Like the scoreboard up there, Roger Federer won 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, 6-4.

Tears of joy
Sweet victory!!

Good game

Is it me or Andy looks pissed?  Better luck next time, Andy!! ;-)
Congrats to Roger!!  Hopefully he can win more grand slams and keep being awesome!!

XD

Anywho, here in UTMKL, a sports festival will be held and the teams in all sports will consist of groups of the student body.  Like me for instance, I'm in the group of electrical courses, JURUTEK.  There are others like, COMSTAR (Computer Science guys), PEMKA (Civil engineering guys), QS (Quantity Survey guys) and loads more.  Since JURUTEK barely have enough players and since we all agreed, Aji and I will be playing both men's singles and doubles categories for tennis.  Hopefully, we'll make it to the final which is this Sunday I think.  Am I pumped??  HELL YEAH!!  Am I nervous??  DAMN RIGHT I AM!!!

>___<"

Well, gotta go.  It's near Isya' and I wanna study later.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : Lack of materials for blogging lately.  But it's my blogSuka hati aku laaaa :-P

1 comment:

Zehan Ilyana said...

errrr...
harus bagaimanakah akak utk komen post ini..hihi