Wednesday 4 July 2012

Here's Your Little Bundle of Joy

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everybody!!

Honestly, I don't know what to post about.  I do, however, know why I'm still making this post....

I miss this little kid!!!!!!
Things have been a bit crazy lately.  With studies and the flu and what not.  But when I reminded myself of the times I played with Ariq.  Haaaaa...  Like water in a flowing river, the anxiety just washes away.  Do enjoy the picts, people.  Aye?

;-)

1st day out!!  XD
Who needs a bed anyway  :-3
Hi, Mr. Lion!!
Are you talking to me?  Are YOU talking...TO ME??!!  Haha!! XD
Daddy, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends T____T" Hehe..
Today's already Wednesday.  2 days to go till 'le parents come back to Malaysia.  And I'm pretty damn stoked about it.

:-D

By the way, Alhamdulillah, my fever has gone down a bit.  Everything is still there.  Runny nose, sore throat and my body is also a bit warm.  But at least I'm feeling better than yesterday.

Gotta go people!!  A new day calls for a whole lot of adventure!!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I just love that last picture!!  Haha!!  Nanti, bila Ariq balik Malaysia time raya leh main dgn Pak Su Choki lagi eh Ariq?  XD

No comments: