Friday 13 July 2012

Off With His Head!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, y'all!!

I went to my Higher Engineering Maths class this morning at 8 and I saw a newspaper.  It was yesterday's actually but I just thought, "What the hey?".  So I flipped through the pages.

Apparently, a teacher in Taman Canning, Ipoh lost her marbles when a classroom of 6 year olds were being a bit noisy.

She caned a boy..ON THE HEAD!!!

Eswin Khoo Mun Jun (the kid) showing where he was caned as his father (man on the right) looks on.
Daaaaamn.  Little Eswin there went home and complained to his dad, Khoo Kian Heng, 35, who is a businessman, that his head hurt.

The father said, "I admit my son can be naughty but she shouldn't have caned him on the head as it can bring serious injuries like to the brain and also cause trauma."

"I don't mind him being caned on the hands when he's being naughty but not on the head as it is a sensitive part of the body," his father said after filing a complaint at the Pusat Khidmat Aduan Bercham there.

The following day, Kian Heng went to see the teacher and she admit that she hit him.

Kian Heng also stated that the headmaster of the school knows about the issue but is yet to take action, which resulted to Kian Heng filing a police report.

That's a stupidly stupid and rash of an action.  Hopefully that teacher gets what she deserves.

Anywho, just thought I wanna share this.  Patience is a virtue, people!

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : She takes the term 'Off with his head!' waaaaay too seriously.

No comments: