Thursday 5 July 2012

He's Very Funny, Innit??

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

You know, I just love stand-up comedy.  Of course, we have our own comedians.  Zizan, Johan, Harith Iskandar and all.  No offense.  I just have my own reasons for liking international acts more.

I have some favourites of course.


The ever so fluffy, Gabriel Iglesias.  Latino comedian, crazy sound effects.  He's awesome...

And also...


Russell Peters.  Canadian-born.  LOL-jokes (literally).  Though, he does use a lot about race for his acts.  So that might not other people's cup of tea.  Either way, I'm sure he made a killing during his show in Shah Alam in May.

My latest favourite however, is this guy.....


Russell Howard.  Hahaha!!  I 'discovered' him during my 2 months in the UK thanks to Angah.  He has his own show in the UK called 'Russell Howard's Good News'.  He finds news from all over the UK and even in other parts of the world and tries to make people laugh from it.

Trust me.  It works.  Haha!!  XD
Even after coming back from the UK, I still watch his show.  Via YouTube, of course.  Hehe.

^_^


His act does have some contents that are explicit if you know what I mean.  Soooooooo


Hehe..

You can find these 3 guys on Facebook and also on Twitter.  You guys should and must watch there act on YouTube too.  They're so funny, you guys will laugh till you cry.

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : About the last statement there, believe me, it happened  XD

2 comments:

Zehan Ilyana said...

ouh ouh ouh, first time akak dengar nama2 comedian di atas ni..hoho...

Unknown said...

woahh.international comedian..not bad..hehe..anyway,i love our local..like ZIzan...he's hot..and so hillarious..=)