Saturday 4 August 2012

Smash Them Down!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaikum, everyone!!

Hold on for a sec, ok guys?

*Gets out my leaf blower and blows the dust and cobwebs from my canvas*

Sorry bout that.  Too much dust makes me sneeze too much.  Anywho, I've been busy with tests and assignments lately.  Still am but the harder ones are already over.  Next test will be Etika Profesional.  But that's in more than a week.  So I guess I can take a breather.  I was on a little hiatus but now, I'm back with a vengeance new post.

The London 2012 Olympics will be ending.  But I think what matters most to us Malaysians is........

Datuk Lee Chong Wei after winning the semis last night

The Koo-Tan pair who are setting their sights on Olympic gold

National shuttler, Datuk Lee Chong Wei is in the badminton men's singles final for the 2012 Olympics in London.  After gunning down Chen Long 21-13, 21-14 during last night's semi finals.  He will face his arch rival, Lin Dan of China in the final after the China-man beat South Korea's Lee Hyun-Il 21-12, 21-10.

The Koo-Tan team reahed the semis and will face 1st seed doubles pair, Cai Yun and Fu Fu Haifeng from China. Based on what I read in today's newspapers, Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong didn't seem that much of a threat to other teams like China, Denmark and South Korea as these 3 countries battled for various major honours.  But the pair proved everybody wrong.

With Kien Keat's current form, they pair will have a chance at the semis and advance to the final.

So..What will it be?

Will Datuk Lee Chong Wei get his revenge against Lin Dan and steal Olympic gold or will history repeat itself?  (Please let it be the 1st one)

As for the doubles...  Will Koo-Tan succumb to the fast play of the Chinese pair or will they create history at the Wembley Arena?

Support the Malaysian National Team!!  XD

See you guys on the flip side!!

P.S : I slept late last night.  WAAAAAY late.  The result?  Today's the 1st day I missed sahur T___T"

No comments: